The X-Grip® system is a leading ACL reconstruction solution, which has been used in over 50,000 operations. This system includes the resorbable X-Grip® screw and optional X-Grip® affix sheath.
The X-Grip® screw was designed to ensure a regulated resorption, for optimal osteointegration, while retaining the necessary mechanical strength.
- MBCP™ Technology facilitates bone regeneration with a resorption rate that mimics human bone
- The diameter and thread of the X-Grip® screw ensures optimal contact with bone tissue
- Can be combined with autologous tendons and eTiss® allograft tendons
- Suitable for primary and revision surgeries with single, double, and four strand techniques
- Composite screw composed of 75% PLDLLA | 25% MBCP™ Technology
- Standard screw composed of 100% PLDLLA (B)
X-Grip® Affix Sheath
Compatible with the majority of interference screws (optimal results with X-Grip® screw)
- 55% extra support
- Rotational locking system
- Guide wire friendly
- Suitable for primary surgeries with single and double strand techniques