eTiss® | allografts | Perfecting Bone Regeneration
Human bone has the right mineral composition to be easily broken down and allografts’ natural micro and macroporosity are highly osteoconductive. However, autografts are subject to availability, safety concerns, and higher morbidity as a result of the harvesting process.
Therefore, allografts are often used in such surgeries and procedures to avoid a second surgery site and decrease the patient’s hospital stay as well as time spent in the Operating Theatre.
All Leader Biomedical allografts are processed with our proprietary eCOO® Technology, a mild and efficient platform using supercritical carbon dioxide (scCO2) to clean, sterilise, and impregnate human and animal-derived bone and tissue with limited use of chemicals.
scCO2 minimally affects the structural integrity of bone and tissue grafts when compared to conventional processing techniques. Furthermore, scCO2 treatment removes medullary tissues responsible for adverse immune response.
eTiss® void fillers
Cancellous and cortical bone chips with sound structural and mechanical properties for filling of bone loss and/or correcting of defects.
- eCOO® Technology processing ensures excellent osteoconductive properties
- Forms stable complex with patient’s adjacent bone
- Wide variety of general orthopaedic, spinal, and dental applications
"The eTiss product is by far the best in the market" - customer
eTiss® DBM | Demineralised Bone Matrix
Cortical bone demineralised with the goal of exposing encapsulated growth factors, such as bone morphogenetic proteins (BMPs).
- The presence of BMPs has proven to result in faster bone regeneration
- Available as putty in a pre-filled syringe for easy application
- Wide range of indications such as dental, spine, and joint care
"eTiss really is an excellent product" - customer
Interested to learn more? Just fill in the below form and we will send our eCOO eTiss brochure directly in your mailbox